Have everything you want in business. Even if the economy is stacked against you!
Start NOW: Get Your Free Business Planning Strategies Kit by signing up
And remember, that when you start to allow, it is living in the moment. That is power. Ok – so you allow and your future is the step of your journey in that moment. So cool and it brings joy. So, start now, step by step!
1. Make it happen – no matter what – To do that you have to make the effort, take action.
- What is your Vision? Have you written that out? Read: Visualize the Life You Want – With Passion – Take Action – Take that Step on Your Journey
2. Focus – take actions on something specific – focus ahead on one specific thing – concentrate your efforts the best you can –I know from experience that you will be bombarded with lots of offers and distractions. If you aren’t careful you will be sidetracked away from your focus.
- If you want to succeed you need to have a singular approach identify the most important first and next step then focus there until it is done –
- Impatience is the forerunner to failure – you only stick to something if you resist the effort to go for the next offer that comes along –
- So the first thing you need to remember is
Put your best effort forth until it is done
3. Reason is a rational motive – focusing on something specific is making an informed decision on where to focus your effort = reason – Decide what you want to focus your effort on :· creating your own products· promoting your services· promoting affiliate products· buying reprint rights· learning to write sales letters· writing articles· generating traffic
There are so many things to consider – what do you do first?
The question is how to best use your time –
Get your Business Planning hat on and…
- prioritizing – what is most beneficial to your business –
- resist the emotional urge to buy something new – ask yourself if this is going to help or is it just a distraction
- build on the foundation you’ve already laid
Now put your Worker Bee into action implementing your plans!
As a Social Media Consultant and Coordinator, Coach Donna provides a number of blogging and Social Media services for corporate, and small home-based businesses.
Contact Coach Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s make 2014 your best business year, ever!
Be sure to sign up and get your Fr.ee “Business Planning Strategies Kit” at planningbusinessstrategies.com