Do you find yourself searching for tips for small businesses?
I know, I really know that you want to have a thriving business.
And I really know that you want to do the kind of interesting work with great clients that motivate you to get out of bed every morning.
How do I know this? Because you are here with me right now, reading this.
If you do want what I want for you, then you know that marketing HAS to be a routine of excitement unfolding for you every day with new clients.
Here are a few tips for small businesses:
What is it about a prospective client that makes the introductory call go so well?
Chances are, they had most of the following factors:
- They had a genuine problem that you could help with.
- You could add a tremendous amount of value to them.
- They were able to easily afford your services.
- They respected your expertise – they saw you as an authority in your field.
- They trusted you..
- Your personalities and communication styles clicked.
Let’s call these types of people your high potential prospects.
- This is one of the most important of all tips for small businesses:
If you can sit down with a high potential prospect: someone who has a genuine need for what… Click to continue reading: http://coachingbusinessentrepreneur.com/tips-for-small-businesses/