3-step process in how to get clients:
- People somehow hear about you.
- They set up a consultation with you.
- They hire you.
Most people don’t know how to get clients, prospective clients, to hear about them and get an intro meeting with them.
There is also a 3-step process on how to get clients to meet with you:
- Give your meeting, or consultation, a compelling benefits’ rich name.
- Like – “Find your soul mate now”. Or – “Double your clients coaching session.” And, “Finally thin forever.” It is about something that benefits your target audience.
2. Create a bullet list of benefits that people are going to get from having this introduction session with you,
- Most people don’t get what coaching is, or what having a meeting with you could do for them or their business.
- So, if you offer them a free session, they really don’t get the value.
- Of course, we get the value that we are offering.
- So talk about results. That’s why you’ll name it something enticing and then give the bullet points as 3 enticing benefits.
3 more tips to make your intro session special: Please continue at:http://coachingbusinessentrepreneur.com/how-to-get-clients/